Cough Drops Cherry
Herbion Cough Drops with CherryFlavor
About Cough Drop:
Herbion Cough Drops are an optimally balanced herbal formulation that temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
This product helps to:
• Provide relief from cough
• Soothe sore throat
• Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
• Adults & Children: 2 years of age and older.
• Alcohol free
• Equally effective in adults and children
• Cough Suppressant
• Oral Anesthetic
- Adults & Children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
•Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
•Long pepper (Piper longum) is an antiasthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis.
•Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) has been used for cough and congestion. It acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous.
•Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments.
•Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
Sore Throat Warning – If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanies or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any
• Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
• Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
• Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
•Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood glucose levels.
•Store in a cool, dry place below 770F
•Protect from heat and light
Submit your review
Effective AND yummy! And no sugar to boot. Woke up this morning with the worst sore throat and these lozenges are saving me throughout my work day. I also appreciate being able to read what each ingredient is helping with. Thank you!
I like cherry flavor. When I don't feel like having anything during my flu, I use cherry flavor cough lozenges and it does the job!