Cough Drops Honey-Lemon Flavor
Herbion Cough Drops with Honey Lemon Flavor
About Cough Drop:
Herbion Cough Drops are an optimally balanced herbal formulation that temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
The product helps to:
• Provide relief from cough
• Soothe sore throat
• Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
• Adults & Children: 2 years of age and older.
• Alcohol free
• Equally effective in adults and children
• Cough Suppressant
• Oral Anesthetic
- Adults & Children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
• Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
• Long pepper (Piper longum) is an antiasthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis.
• Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) has been used for cough and congestion. It acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous.
• Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments.
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
Sore Throat Warning – If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanies or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any
• Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
• Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
• Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
• Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood glucose levels.
• Store in a cool, dry place below 770F
• Protect from heat and light
Submit your review
My doctor recommended these cough drops when I was pregnant and had cough due to cold as it has no side effects. Since then, I swear by this product!
A very soothing solution.