Herbion Cough Syrup with Honey
Cough Syrup with Honey All Natural Dietary Supplement
About Cough Syrup by Herbion Naturals:
Cough Syrup with Honey is a natural and effective dietary supplement, which is alcohol-free and a non-sedative preparation. Its palatable taste and benefiting characteristics make it a must for every household. Formulated with a carefully selected blend of 10 medicinal herbal extracts, our Cough Syrup naturally gives steady relief from all types of coughs, flu and cold.
This product helps to:
- Promote healthy lung functions
- Soothe throat
- Naturally optimize your immune system
How to Use?
Adults and Children: over 12 years- 2 teaspoons 3 to 4 times per day.
Children:2-12 years 1 teaspoon 3 to 4 times per day.
- All Natural
- Non Sedative
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Appropriate since two years of age
- Alcohol free
- Adults & Children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Menthol (5.5 mg) emits cooling sensations which relieve cough, nasal congestion and symptoms of sore throat.
- Malabar nut (Adhatodavasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough. • Long pepper (Piper longum) is an antiasthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis. • Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) has been used for cough and congestion. It acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous. • Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments. • Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
Sore Throat Warning – If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanies or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood glucose levels.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 770F
- Protect from heat and light
Submit your review
The honey flavor cough syrup is light on the stomach and tasty too. Very relaxing!