Ivy leaf cough drop
Herbion Cough Drops with Ivy, Thyme & Licorice
About Cough Drop:
Herbion Ivy Leaf Cough Drops are formulated with a potent blend of Ivy leaf, Licorice and Thyme powder extracts. This powerhouse of herbs is rich in expectorant qualities which temporarily relieve cough caused by minor bronchial and throat irritation associated with the common cold. Infused with delicious honey and lemon flavor our herbal drops taste absolutely divine. Conveniently packed individual drops within the pouch make it easy to carry and consume on the go.
This product helps to:
- Provide temporary relief from cough
- Calm sore throat
- Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
- Adults & Children: 5 years of age and older
- Alcohol free
- Equally effective in adults and children
- Cough suppressant
- Oral anesthetic
- Palatable natural honey lemon flavor
- Adults and children 5 years and up: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 5 years: consult a doctor
Sore throat warning – If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Diabetic patients should consult a doctor before use and monitor glucose levels closely while using this product as it may alter blood glucose levels
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 77F
- Protect from heat and light
Submit your review