Ivy Leaf Syrup With Thyme
Herbion Ivy Leaf Syrup With Thyme for Adults and Children Since 4 Years Old
About Ivy Leaf Syrup:
Herbion Ivy Leaf Syrup with Thyme is a herbal dietary supplement for your family that contains natural sweetener Stevia.
This product helps to:
- Maintain respiratory and bronchial health.
- Support healthy mucous membranes.
- Provide natural relief from all types of coughs related to common cold and flu.
How to Use:
- Adults and Adolescents: (Older than 14 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 3 times a day.
- Children and Adolescents: ( 5-14 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 2 times a day.
- Children (4 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) once a day.
- Alcohol Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Non Sedative
- Equally effective in adults and children
Shake well before use.
As a dietary supplement for:
Adults and adolescents: (older than 14 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 3 times a day.
Children and adolescents: ( 5-14 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 2 times a day.
Children (4 years of age): 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) once a day.
Ivy Leaf Syrup contains the following ingredients:
Proprietary Blend 39.1mg
English Ivy (Hedera helix) (leaf)
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
Natural honey flavor, Stevia, Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol (70% solution), and Citric acid.
- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to taking Herbion Ivy Leaf Throat Syrup.
- Simultaneous use with other medicines is not recommended without consulting a physician.
- In case of a missed dose, do not double the dose; continue to take Herbion Ivy Leaf Throat Syrup as per schedule.
- Should not be taken if a cough is caused by conditions other than common cold and flu.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, below 77F.
Submit your review
Its works for both, dry and wet cough. Best herbal solution for my entire family.
I love this product. It relaxes my airways like no other.
My friend told me to use it when I once had severe cold and cough. Highly recommended supplement!