Herbion Nasal Inhaler with Soothing Vapors
About Nasal Inhaler:
Herbion Nasal Inhaler is an all-natural solution which enhances your body’s ability to counteract against nasal blockage and lets you breathe easily without worry of respiratory distress.
This product helps to:
• Clear Nasal congestion
• Provide relief from sinusitis
• Provide quick relief in the upper respiratory tract
How to Use:
- Adults and children 12 years and above.
- Soothing Vapors
- 100% Natural
- Adults & Children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Menthol (5.5 mg) emits cooling sensations which relieve cough, nasal congestion and symptoms of sore throat.
- Malabar nut (Adhatodavasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough. • Long pepper (Piper longum) is an antiasthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis. • Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) has been used for cough and congestion. It acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous. • Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments. • Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
Sore Throat Warning – If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanies or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any
• Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
• Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
• Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
• Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood glucose levels.
• Store in a cool, dry place below 770F
• Protect from heat and light
Submit your review
My daughter suffers from sinusitis. I got this nasal inhaler for her and it helped so much. I would definitely repurchase.
This inhaler is a must-buy for winters. I like to carry it in my pocket to work and college. It helps clear my nasal congestion.